Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Emily & Danny {Villa Columbo Wedding Photographer}

As this fabulous couple return from their honeymoon to seek peek of their day, Im plugging away on the rest of the edits for them. At first I was so drawn in to Em's getting ready shots, then I jumped to their portraits and loved them even more, but when I got the the dancing shots, I was overjoyed (and a little obsessed) with the gorgeous light. You'll see what I mean as you go through them. Emily's adorable character shined through in these photos, she is always smiling and laughing. Danny, he's the man! Quiet, very intelligent and always laughing too.
They had a beautiful wedding at The Columbus Centre in Toronto. The Gardens are gorgeous and the food is fabulous. Em & Dan I had a wonderful time sharing in the laughter while I captured some memorable photos for you both that I hope you will cherish.

Congratulations again and welcome home from Im sure was an amazing honeymoon.
Terra XO

PS Thanks for sending the gorgeous photo of the beach, wish I was there too!















































































































No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP