Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, August 11, 2015

A little bit of everything {blog catch up day}

Im guilty for not blog posting enough, I know I need to be on it more. I show clients previews, just through messages. Its not that I don't want to share either, it just gets ridiculously busy in the summer months. I often spend days off doing posting because their isn't enough hours in the day (sigh**)
I'm sure we could all use a few more hours, right! Here is a little of what I have been up to.

Enjoy,
Terra XO

PS Now booking into October
      Fall is short, just a few weeks if you want to take advantage of the gorgeous leaves. Get in touch to
      book your fall shoot with me at info@terralemon.ca


























































No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP