Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Natalie & Stephen {Club Roma Wedding}

It all took place at Club Roma in St. Catharines.  The ceremony was held in their massive gazebo then guests moved into 'The Starlit' room for cocktails and reception. This venue is pretty cool with a 12' aqua wall and my favourite, a twinkle starry ceiling complete with shooting stars. My most memorable moment at the wedding was Natalie's niece, Danielle. 9 years old and really loves to take photos, so much she was my little sidekick for the day. When I laid on the floor to get a snap of the ceiling, she was there laying down next to me. When soup was served she pulled up a chair at my table and brought her bowl right over, and stayed until dessert. She held my light for macro shots of the rings, couldn't have done it without her! She was great company for me that day and everyone took notice that I had a little helper. HUGS little buddy! :D

To Natalie & Stephen, your day was wonderful! You are the most in love couple I have seen to date. You show so much caring and respect for each other that naturally shines through in all you do. What I loved most is that the chaos of the day (not that there was any but its a wedding you know) did not effect your spirit, you managed to be real and stay calm all while showing your compassion and love for each other and your guests. You both put together a fabulous wedding with the help of many loved ones that did not go unnoticed. 

Congratulations to the happy couple!
Terra XO

PS. If any guests have a picture of Danielle and I on the floor while taking a ceiling pic, please, please send it to me. I'll love you forever! info@terralemon.ca 































































No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP