Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, May 26, 2015

ASHLEY & JAMES {DEER CREEK WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHER}

Deer Creek is a great place in Durham to host a wedding. Ashley and James, had perfect weather for their day and put together a beautiful wedding, filled with laughter and love. 
I have been around quite a bit within their crew of friends and family. 

First, Ashley's brothers wedding Bobby & Jiun. Chcek it out here

Second, I did Ashley's, maid of Honours wedding back in 2012. Have a look here http://tlweddings.blogspot.ca/2012/02/jenn-james-scarborough-bluffs-toronto.html

Then Bobby and Jiun, had a baby so we did a newborn session for their little girl

Next Ashley, planned an extended family session in the summer for her mom for mothers day. There I also found out that Bobby and Jiun were expecting again.

Yes, we did Bobby and Jiun's second baby session.

Now Ashley and James. Ok so you guys better call me when you have a baby, scratch that, I want to know the same time you tell everyone else your preggers :)


Enjoy this peek!
Congrats on the beautiful wedding Ashley and James.
Terra XO































































































I think this is my favourite shot from the day, dancing with their mothers. I absolutely LOVE IT!!







Seriously adorable BFF moment for Jenn and Ashley XO









This is me (in the middle) with Jenn on left (former bride 2013) and Ashley the bride of the day. We are missing Jiun :( she had to pop out to feed the baby, but didn't make it back before I left. Send me one of her so I can photoshop her in doing a  photo bomb in the back lol. Love you ladies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP