Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, September 11, 2014

Sabrina & Andrew {Vaughan wedding photographer}

This day was beyond beautiful thanks again to the wonderful Astra of On Your Day Events. She put together a fabulous team that worked so hard for their special day. Sabrina is an amazing person, so kind and warm hearted, and witty, which she needs to be to put up with Andrew. Andrew... Andrew, Andrew, Andrew….. what can I say about one of the funniest guys Ive had to work with. I don't know who is the lucky one Sabrina or Andrew, I guess they both won.
Some of my favourite things from their day was the jewelry Sabrina wore, also worn by her mother and other women in their family too, I love family heritage pieces. The reflection from the stain glass windows in the church was stunning, it matched Andrew's fathers tie as he pointed out to me, lol. I know where he gets his sense of humour from. During Andrews speech, he pointed out the one and only person to to give credit to for their meeting at a Toronto Maple Leafs game, you'll see him below after Andrew's speech photo, well done friend, well done!

Congrats again guys, Im truly happy for you both and I hope we connect again sometime in the future.
All the best,
Terra XO













































































No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP