Powered by Blogger.

Friday, September 12, 2014

Fall Mini Sessions {Durham Photographer}

Hi Durham peeps!
I will be back in Durham by popular demand for Fall mini sessions. This is an inexpensive way to see if Im the right choice to be your wedding photographer. Test me out, its ok, I want you to, why? Because I know you'll love your photos and choose me! A 20 minute session is only $120 including images on disc. Best of all, when you book in your wedding package, the cost of this mini session can go towards your deposit. Location, Date and times will be announced Saturday on my Facebook page Terra Lemon Photography.

Keep watching to book in your time!
Terra XO


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP