Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Portraits in the Park Mini shoots {Cullen Gardens Whitby}

This Sunday March 11th I will be doing a last minute Portraits in the Park at Cullen Gardens in Whitby.
Sorry for the short notice but I just got a great victorian love seat that I am just dying to get some people on for some awesome pics.  I love Cullen Gardens and feel that it will suite the atmosphere well there!
Plus the weather shows a high of 13 degrees so get on your cozy sweaters and see me there.
So it will be .........
Sunday March 11th from 10 am-4 pm 
20 minute sessions for $80 including images on disc
approx 25-40 images
Its great way to show you Im the right photographer 
for your wedding day!

Please call ahead to book your session time 647-892-8845


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP