Powered by Blogger.

Monday, March 5, 2012

Kristy & Tom Woodlawn Inn {Cobourg Wedding Photographer}

K & T's intimate ceremony at The Woodlawn Inn was not only romantic but full of style and grace.
I got to know Kristy pretty well and I feel I can relate to her on so many notes. We have losses and gains in common and very strong personalties and the same sense of humor.  I really felt like I was a part of the day and not just for photography because I was surrounded by such a great group of family and friends that made me and my assistant feel so welcome.
Please enjoy this preview for now until your images are ready.
Lots of Love,
Terra


 













































No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP