Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Natalie & Stephen {Toronto Engagement Photographer}

Natalie & Stephen have set their spring date to wed at the amazing Club Roma in St. Catherines. Im excited to work there and with them especially. They are so in love and in shines through in every possible way. Even during our consultation they were sharing brief moments as if no one was around and emphasising their love, it was adorable and refreshing as I've only seen it in the movies ;)

Here is a little of what we did at Downsview park in Toronto one evening. I love this spot!
Enjoy for now friends,
Terra XO






















12 comments:

  1. How can someone become a Professional photographer?
    Engagement Photographer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Post is very informative,It helped me with great information so I really believe you will do much better in the future.
    toronto magician adult party

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am not much into reading, but somehow I got to read lots of articles on your blog. Its amazing how interesting it is for me to visit you very often.
    dc event photographer

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great blog, keeping me from working. All the Best  
    houston engagement session

    ReplyDelete
  5. can someone tell me how to get the little avatars to appear in my comments section? thanks!
    canberra film

    ReplyDelete
  6. This discussion unexpectedly takes my attention to join inside. Well, after I read all of them, it gives me new idea for my blog. thanks
    dmv boudoir

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a nice blog and i appreciate your all efforts about the wedding flowers it's really good work. well done.
    Difficult-to-Find electronic parts

    ReplyDelete
  8. I got great information from this blog.It is very informative..
    Quadcopter

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice Information you have written here. Really Great Stuff. I keep it bookmark for our future purpose. Thanks for the information and links you shared this is so should be a useful and quite informative
    professional wedding photographer

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really loved reading your thoughts, obviously you know what are you talking about! Your site is so easy to use too, I’ve bookmark it in my folder.
    golf course flyby's New Jersey

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP