Powered by Blogger.

Monday, August 11, 2014

Kasia & Kevin 2 Days of Bliss {Toronto Wedding Photographer}

Kasia & Kevin's days were nothing short of 2 days in wedding heaven. Day 1- The Old Mill in Ancaster, a gorgeous spot with tons of vintage inspiration, gardens full of blooming lilly's, corn, and Kale, I loved it! Oh and I forgot to mention my favourite part, the waterfall, ya I know! A beautiful waterfall that was the backdrop for Kasia and Kevin's 'first look' photo. We did their portraits before the ceremony so they could enjoy as much time as possible with guests.
Day 2- The big reception was held at SPiN in Toronto on King St. W. The night started with a mock ceremony for those who didn't see in Ancaster, then onto cocktails, speeches, cake cutting and oh so much eating, drinking and dancing. Everyone in the joint had such a fabulous time, including myself.

Congratulations to the happy couple!
I hope you have a wonderful honeymoon :)

Terra XO



































































































No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP