Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Spring Mini Sessions are near {GTA Photographer}

If you have been one of my followers, then you will know what the 'Mini Session' is. If not, let me fill you in. I do 'Mini Sessions' from spring to fall for 1/2 the cost of a regular session. They are usually held in a park with a cool set up, usually vintage inspired. This year I am doing them a little different.

I often get emails from all over the GTA asking when I will be coming the their area, so this year I am bring the mini sessions to you! Below you will find my touring dates from Bowmanville, ON to as far West as Oakville, ON.

Plus, you all get to choose the locations this year. It could be your favourite park, City streets or portraits in your home whether it be candid around the house or with a backdrop. Pick your date, location and you've got me for 30 minutes.

These aren't just for families by the way. Children, modelling headshots, engagements, the list goes on.
Book your session by calling or emailing me at info@terralemon.ca


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP